Monday, August 2, 2010

Your "First" Trip to the Beach

Coleman,
      Your dad and I went on our first trip out of state together this year after being together for almost 7 years. We went to Destin, FL July 7-12, it was just us on the 7th then your Aunt Tori and Uncle Timmy came and stayed with us the rest of the week. We all had so much fun; playing on the beach, shopping, and eating lots of good food! Your dad and I kept looking at all of the little kids and the beach and talked about exciting it will be when you are here and we can take you! We are hoping that maybe next summer we will be able to plan a family vacation and you can have your first real trip to the beach and not just be in my belly! On our way out of town we had your Aunt Tori take some pictures of us and my pregnant belly. They turned out so cute, there is already one of them in a picture frame in your room! I was 20 weeks pregnant in the pictures and I hope you like them as much as I do!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment