Tuesday, August 3, 2010

July Has Been a Busy Month for Us!


Coleman,
      Your dad and I had our trip to the beach at the beginning of July, then we went to your Aunt Molly's wedding shower on the 16th, we went back to see Dr. Shenker on the 27th, and traveled to Gulf Shores, AL for your Aunt Molly's Wedding the 28th through the 31st! The next day after we got home which was August 1st but we will included it as part of our busy month was our first baby shower for you in Hot Springs! Me and you were active to say the least!
     Here are some pictures from the wedding weekend and shower!

Me  (and you) with the beautiful bride!
I don't know how to describe these girls to you, they are some of the best friends that I could have ever asked for! Starting from the left is your Aunt Nikki, then me, Aunt Molly, Aunt Jenny and Aunt Courtney! Aunt Sara Beth is included in this group but could not make it since she had just had Maddie Beth! I say that all of these fabulous girls women are your aunts because they mean so much to me and I hope will be such a big part of your life that they will be more like aunts that just your mom's friends!



This is Holly Vance who was one of the hosts and one of my pledge sisters as well as a friend since Junior High!
Here is me and you and Aunt Corky (Courtney Rychtarik).

My Little Lacee also helped host the shower! She is so excited to meet you! I have a feeling you are going to love her!
One of the hosts, my pledge sister, Courtney Tackett! She was nice enough to have the shower at her house. I have know her since my freshman year of college when we were on the UCA dance team together!




No comments:

Post a Comment