Tuesday, September 28, 2010

59 Days and Counting!

Nothing crazy and new to share with you today really. I just want you to know that you are on the forefront of my mind pretty much every second of the day! It has really hit me the past couple of day, I need to get myself in gear because you are going to be here before we know it and I still feel like I have so much to do! Somehow I think that no matter what all I get accomplished before you arrive I am still always have a to do list a mile long so I might as well just get used to it!
You are quite the little tumbler these days that is for certain! I think you might have even found my ribcage if I'm not mistaken! Don't get me wrong though I love it. You tumble all you want because every kick, turn and tumble lets me know that you are still ok in there!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment