Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pregnancy Brain

Well we had an appointment to go see Dr. Shenker today and I was sure that it was at 1:30. However when I showed up at 1:30 the receptionist couldn't seem to find my appointment....well it seems that my our appointment was at 11:30! So I rescheduled for tomorrow at 11:30 and we will try again and see if I don't loose my mind between now and then! I was so ready to hear your little heartbeat, so now I'm extra ready to go tomorrow. Then we will start going every two weeks! It is getting closer and closer to time for you to make you arrival and forever change our lives! Also we just found out a few days ago that your Aunt Tori and Uncle Timmy are going to be having a baby in May! So now you will have a little buddy to get into trouble with when we all hang out! Love you and can't wait to meet you!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment